Katrina Paige - Personal Trainer
Demographics:- 25 years old
- College diploma in Health Sciences from Western Sydney University
- Originally from Sydney, Australia
Environment:- Katrina has been a personal trainer for the past 2 years and loves her job. She takes time to understand her clients to provide them with a workout and meal plan that is right for them. She feels accomplished when she sees the progress her clients have made.
- Katrina starts her mornings running outside, listening to music, usually at a local park. She says it gives her energy and motivation to start her days.
- She frequently shares her training videos and experiences on social media platforms such as Instagram. She likes that it allows her to connect with people from around the world.
- Katrina constantly travels for work, training different people and never stays in one place for much long. She enjoys spending time on her own exploring each place she visits.
Relationship with technology:- Katrina has a good grasp on technology, and is comfortable using computers, smartphones, and tablets. She is usually up-to-date with popular applications such as Facebook and other social media platforms. She uses Word to make outlines of each client’s weekly goals. She has no experience programming and her knowledge mostly consists networking applications.
- She spends a good amount of her time on her iPhone using social networking to recruit future clients and motivate current ones. Katrina also spends a lot of her time emailing clients who are interested in training sessions with her.
- Although she has a good grasp on technology, Katrina gets easily frustrated when she cannot get something to work through systems she is not familiar with.
Goals:- Katrina is motivated and goal-oriented. She strives to accomplish a task and puts in all of her effort to do so. She can be discouraged when she cannot meet her goal but tries to stay positive and keep going.
- Her current concern is to keep her clients energized and motivated during training sessions and classes.
- Katrina hopes to be more efficient with her training and bring them to the next level. She wants to make the most of her clients’ times.